Why Influencer Marketing Works?
Behind the success of influencer marketing, there is a psychological effect: people are more likely to get influenced by the people they love or admire. When you use social media correctly, it provides incredible benefits to your business or brand. Now, let’s have a look at what numbers say about this growing marketing strategy:
- 83% of people rely on the recommendation from family and friends
- According to 66% of consumers, they trust the opinions other people publish on their social media profiles
- Influencer marketing is one of the fastest-growing marketing strategies with cost-effectiveness
- 92% of consumers like to get referrals from people they know before going to any other source
- Businesses can earn up to $6.5 for every dollar they invest in influential marketing
Top Trends of Influential Marketing in 2023:
1. Use of Authentic Content:
2. The Rise of Influencers:
As social networks are growing, the generation that has been using them is reaching purchasing maturity. Now, why it is important for influencer marketing? Well, it simply means that more people on social media are creating their unique content, and more people make purchasing decisions on their own. This is a shift that you should shy away from. Now, with the amplification of social media, you see many influencers of varying degrees. It also means that you can find an influencer with an audience that is more specific to what your brand needs. Now, hashtags have become an over-populated area for engagement, you can seek content and influence in location tags and mentions. It will allow you to get the on-brand engagement that too with high quality.
3. UGC – Remains Important:
4. Influencer-Brand Relationship:
5. Instagram – Remain the Key Influencer Marketing Channel:
With every passing year, more and more people are using Instagram. In 2022, the number of monthly active users reached one billion, and it will only continue to grow in 2023. The modus operandi of Instagram makes it the leading platform for brand-influencer collaborations. If you use this platform smartly for promoting your brand, you can have a good ROI in a short period. Many brands like Morphe Brushes are already enjoying the returns from their huge following on Instagram which is more than 7.5 million. One reason that makes Instagram an effective platform for influencer marketing is its highly engaged community with rich visual content. In 2023, if you can utilize this content to amplify your voice, success would only be a few steps away from you.